My Roommate's Girlfriend

It was the weekend and my roommate's girlfriend was in town for 10 days. She was really hot and her figure was enough to kill 10 boys at once! She had a perfect hourglass figure! Big Boobs, narrow waist and her ass... Every time she was around I couldn't help but look at those juicy doubles and that tight booty. Sometimes a look at her and I could feel my dick responding. And it was one sided, she used to glance in my direction too once in a while. She had curves in all the right places and there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to fuck her someday. 
Today, I was doing push ups when she came in the apartment, she was wearing a tank top and shorts. Her tanned legs were visible. I had to get away from the room as soon as I her... She was looking smoking hot and I was feeling horny hell.
Around an hour later, they both were in his room watching netflix and chilling and I could hear them.
I was in the bathroom... Stroking myself what would it be like to fuck her up against the wall or just pound her doggy style! Pulling her hair from behind and spanking her hard with my thighs or massaging her big boobs while she rode me. Sucking on her nipples and eating her pussy. I came so hard after I imagined tying her up on the bed and eating cake of her, gently sucking on her nipples and gently fingering her and then startling her by suddenly entering and fucking her so hard that she started to scream.
After I came I could hear them arguing over something. She sounded a bit upset and my roommate too suddenly sounded a bit dull. I could tell something was wrong. Around 10 mins later my roommate came into my room looking really upset and saying that he'll be back in 3-4 hours.
I was looking for an like this opportunity for so long. Everytime his girlfriend came to town he used to be around all the time. I just wanted to be alone with her for sometime and I knew I can get her into bed easily. And this was the perfect time.
My roommate left and his girlfriend came out of the room wearing just a long t-shirt and panties.
I saw her and my cock agreed. I walked upto her, she was sitting on the kitchen rack eating ice cream. I took off my t-shit and and walked up to her. We both greeted each other and I asked her if she would like some pancakes, she agreed. I could see her checking me out and that give me a real hard-on. I casually grazed my hands up her thighs pretending as if I'm picking up some stuff kept next to where she was sitting, she looked up at me and smiled slyly. The next time I gently breathed across her neck acting as I'm taking out something from the shelf above her and she tilted her head giving me full access to her neck and I planted a soft kiss below her left ear and  tucked her earlobe between my teeth, she moaned lightly and that was my green signal. I moved my hands up her thighs and gently rubbed her pussy. She was wet, too. And very slowly i took her t-shirt off and we kissed... hard. I could feel that kiss in my groin and she was getting wetter every second. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and we went straight to my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and her tits... they were big and round, I don't know what size they were, but I could cup them in my hands, squeeze them together and tit fuck her all night long. Then there were her nipples. Oh sweet nipples, they fitted perfectly around my lips in my mouth. I kept on sucking her nipples, biting them, squeezing her hard and her groans grew louder and louder. Suddenly she turned me on the bed and kissed me and started making her way down on me... Kissing me everywhere across my chest, tucking my earlobe between her teeth and then I could feel her running her hands along my waistline and unbuttoning and unzipping my pants, my twitched in agreement. I helped her take them off.
Now, let me tell you, I've been with so many girls but she was the best cocksucker ever sucking my 9 inch dick. When her ruby red lips touched the head of my cock, veins in my brain popped and when she put the whole length of my three inch thick shaft into her moist mouth, that was it, I lost my mind. I went places I've never been before. Her hands worked my man balls and her mouth worked my cock. She sucked longer and longer each time she pumped my cock with her hand. Her mouth and hand were in perfect rhythm- I was in heaven. My entire body screamed with pleasure.
I've never cum so hard in my entire life, coating the insides of her moth with my cum. And I was still rock hard. I threw her on the bed and kissed the instep of her toe and sucked hard. She groaned loudly. I moved up her thighs all the while kissing her, nibbling her and she groaned in anticipation. And there it was, her sweet pussy and tore off her panties and launched my mouth on her pussy, her honey hole, it was as smooth as silk. Her pussy lips were so full  and when you parted them, the perfect shade of pink rose. Her taste blew my mind. I gently inserted one finger inside her and boy, she was dripping wet and I kept on moving my finger in and out all the while eating her pussy, she moaned loudly and legs spread wider. I inserted two more fingers and I could feel the build of and orgasm but I quickly removed my finger and started and eating her like crazy, she moaned loudly and groaned in anticipation and frustration. I didnt want her to cum yet. And I could yet again feel the build of an orgasm ad I made my way upto her face. I kissed her hard and she could taste herself.
And then, I gently held the base of my cock as I slid just the head in the entrance hole. Her eyes were full of lust and wildness. I pulled out and rubbed it along her slit keeping pressure on it rubbing her slit as well then back inside, she moaned loudly; this sex goddess spread her legs even wider, begging for my cock, moaning loudly and I lost my control. I entered her tight pussy in one go and she screamed loudly. My hard cock deep inside her tight pussy, it felt so good. A chance like this comes only once around a lifetime and hell, I was going to fuck her brains out. I started moving faster and deeper with every thrust and her cries were making me harder by the second. I was thrusting in in and out like I was on fire,and  screaming my name loudly. And as I felt she was going to cum I pulled out and we switched to doggy style. I took her from behind and spanked her ass hard and she screamed loudly. I started thrusting and took up my pace, spanking her ass with my thighs, her cunt muscles grabbed a hold, squeezed my shaft so tight, my cock was gonna explode, and my cum came out at rocket's speed and she screamed my name so loudly I'm sure the entire building heard her.

And we both collapsed into the bed. We stayed like that for a while, tired and thoroughly fucked. Then we got up, got dressed and she went to her room. I laid there for 10 until my roommate walked in and I could hear him open the door to his room. I don't know what happened that night but the next morning she was in the kitchen making breakfast and my roommate came in thanked me for talking some sense into his girlfriend. I came out in the living room and she winked at me. :)

Comments